Expectations of Swimmers
All swimmers are expected to be at all practices. When conflicts arise such as vacations and appointments please notify the coaches ASAP. Any excessive disruptive behavior or foul language may be cause for suspension or dismissal from the team.
Meet and Practice Behavior
- No running, wrestling, fighting or any other excessive physical activity is allowed. Save your strength for swimming.
- Do not interfere with the rights of other team members (taking goggles, stepping on towels, flipping towels or goggles, throwing things, etc.)
- Exhibit good sportsmanship at all times.
- Clean up the bullpen area before leaving.
- Older swimmers should be aware of setting a good example for younger swimmers.
Simple formatted text