● Abby swam for Crestwood for 11 years and is in her 5th year coaching. She also coaches for KEY Swimming. Abby swam for Fairmont, KEY Swimming, and the Coffman YMCA. Abby was captain of FHS swim team during her senior year. She graduated in May from the University of Dayton with a degree in Sports Management. Abby will be attending Ohio University in the Fall to get her master’s in Business Administration and Sports Administration. She also coaches track & field at the high school level. Abby is looking forward to a great season!
● Gavin is in his 2nd year coaching for Crestwood. He swam for Fairmont High School, and ran track and cross country. Gavin swam for Christopher Club for 2 years when he was younger. Gavin is studying at Walsh University and majoring in Computer Science where he also is running track.
● Carter is in his 7th season coaching for Crestwood and swam for Crestwood for 9 years. He coached swimming at Carroll High School and at KEY Swimming. He swam for the Coffman YMCA, KEY Swimming, and the Dayton Raiders. Carter was also captain of the Bellbrook High School swim team, where his 200 medley relay team placed 2nd at state in 2018. He graduated from Wright State University with a major in Mathematics and a concentration in Education. Carter is a math teacher with Renoldsburg School District near Columbus, Ohio.
● Page is in her 1st year coaching for Crestwood. Page also coaches for KEY swimming and previously coached 2 years for Christopher Club. Page swam for Fairmont and was team captain senior year. Page also helped run swim meets at Miami University where she received her Masters degree in Water Resource Management. Page is currently a scientist for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
● Emily has been swimming for Crestwood since she was 6 and is a lifeguard. This will be her 2nd year coaching. She also swims competitively for KEY . She is one of the captions for KEY and swims for Alter High School. She is also a part of the Lancerettes. She is looking forward to coaching this year!
● Emily has swam for Crestwood for 6 years. This will be her 2nd year coaching. Emily will be a junior at Kettering Fairmont. She is a Fairmont softball player and a Fairmont Basketball cheerleader. She enjoys lifeguarding at Crestwood and swimming for the team. Emily is looking forward to a great season!
● Colin Smith is in his 1st year coaching for Crestwood. Colin swims for KEY Swim Team and swam for Fairmont High School for 4 years where he was captain during his senior year. Colin will be attending Asbury University in the fall to further his academic and athletic careers. Colin hopes to become a Youth Pastor.